Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Note: This release contains breaking changes
With this major release, we streamlined and simplified the library making it more of a thin wrapper, adding sugar methods when needed. Parameters are no longer abstracted and are passed directly to the API as laid out in the official documentation. Please see the updated resource docs and examples. The high level changes have been listed below.
- Support for Promises and Callbacks. See Async Handling.
- Debug option on initialization attaches debug information on response
- Methods return the response body instead of the full response.
- Standardized methods on all API wrappers. See Issue #175.
sendmethod now takes an object of transmission attributes as the first parameter. Any other options, such as
num_rcpt_errorshas been moved to a second optional
- Removed the
toApiFormatmethod, parameters are passed directly to the API as snake_case.
- Now using ESLint with SparkPost config instead of JSLint
- Now using NPM scripts instead of grunt
- No longer supporting Node.js versions 0.10 & 0.12. We will be following the LTS Schedule going forward.
- Removed SendGrid Compatibility layer.
View the full changelog