All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. This project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
2.1.0 - 2017-01-09
- #161 added example for sending email with attachment and simplified the examples setup
- #159 added
debugoption for seeing the full request sent to SparkPost
- #151 added packagist badges
- #139 added examples for message events and templates
- #150 renamed the
ResourceBasesince resource soft reserved in php 7
- #137 cleaned up tests and post install scripts
- #138 added PHP 7.1 as a test environment
- #156 fixed typo in README.md
- #152 fixed propagation of coverage tests to coveralls.io
- #147 fixed examples in README.md
- #139 fixed the ability to send using recipient lists
- Issue#141 removed form feeds from the JSON body sent to the API
2.0.3 - 2016-07-28
- Issue #135 reported
Http\Discovery\NotFoundExceptioncaused by 2.0.2 update.
2.0.2 - 2016-07-28
- #131 removed any dependency on Guzzle by replacing it with
2.0.1 - 2016-06-29
- #129 issue with
content.frombeing expected even when using a stored template
2.0.0 - 2016-06-24
This major release included a complete refactor of the library to be a thin HTTP client layer with some sugar methods on the Transmission class. There is now a base resource that can be used to call any SparkPost API with a one to one mapping of payload parameters to what is listed in our API documentation.
- #123 Rewrote docs and updated composer name
- #122 Add transmission class and examples
- #121 Update base resource and tests
1.2.1 - 2016-05-27
- #111 allow pass through of timeout setting in http config
1.2.0 - 2016-05-04
- EditorConfig file to maintain consistent coding style
composer run-script fix-stylecan now be run to enforce PSR-2 style
- Responses from the SparkPost API with HTTP status code 403 now properly raise with message, code, and description
- Removed reliance on composer for version of library
1.1.0 - 2016-05-02
- Message Events API added.
- Transmission API now accepts a DateTime object for startDate
1.0.3 - 2016-03-25
- Support for attachments, inline attachments, inline css, sandbox, start time, and transactional options in
- API response exceptions now include message, code, and description from API
1.0.2 - 2016-02-28
- Miscellaneous code cleanups related to docs and namespacing
1.0.1 - 2016-02-24
- Example for using
setupUnwrapped()to get a list of webhooks.
- CHANGELOG.md for logging release updates and backfilled it with previous release.
- Library will now throw a
SparkPost\APIReponseExceptionproperly when a 4XX http status is encountered.
1.0.0 - 2015-10-15
- Request adapter interface for passing in request adapters via
- Ability to create 'unwrapped' modules for API endpoints that haven't had functionality included yet.
- Instructions for setting up request adapters in README
- Library now requires PHP 5.5 or greater
- Updated interface to be instance based with referenceable objects rather than static functions.
- README now has proper code blocks denoting PHP language