Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- sparkscore-0.12.3.2-linux32.tar.gz 26.2 MB
- sparkscore-0.12.3.2-linux64.tar.gz 25.6 MB
- sparkscore-0.12.3.2-osx.dmg 13.3 MB
- sparkscore-0.12.3.2-osx64.tar.gz 20.8 MB
- sparkscore-0.12.3.2-win32-setup.exe 13.9 MB
- sparkscore-0.12.3.2-win32.zip 24.5 MB
- sparkscore-0.12.3.2-win64-setup.exe 14.5 MB
- sparkscore-0.12.3.2-win64.zip 25.7 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Please update to this version as soon as you can. We've found out there's a pool mining on an old wallet, which caused 2 chains to be active. This version makes sure you're on the correct chain, with updated checkpoints. You can use the existing scripts from https://github.com/SparksReborn/SparksMasternodeInstall
to update to this version and it only takes a few minutes.
UPDATED 28 August 2018
Updated to block 169000.
Official Sparks blockchain bootstrap file. This will be updated constantly.
To use, stop the daemon in Linux, then copy it in your .sparkscore folder. For Windows, stop the wallet, copy it in your \Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Sparkscore if it exists (this is the default path; otherwise use the folder where you selected Sparks to have its data).