SpecFlow - Cucumber for .NET
SpecFlow is a pragmatic BDD solution for .NET. It provides test automation for .NET (.NET Framework, .NET Core and Mono), based on the Gherkin specification language and integrates to Visual Studio.
- Project website: https://www.specflow.org
- Getting Started
- SpecFlow on GitHub
- SpecFlow for Visual Studio on GitHub
- SpecFlow issues on GitHub
- Discussion group in our community: https://specflow.org/community
For questions please post them in our community discussion group.
For issues/bugs please use the issue tracker on GitHub.
Supported .NET Versions:
- .NET Framework: >= 4.6.1: we are following the same support policy as Microsoft (https://dotnet.microsoft.com/platform/support/policy/dotnet-framework)
- .NET and .NET Core: we are following the same support policy as Microsoft (https://dotnet.microsoft.com/platform/support/policy/dotnet-core)
CI NuGet Package feed: https://www.myget.org/F/specflow/api/v3/index.json
Developer Discord channel: #contributing
The main development happens on the master branch.
If you are interested in contributing, there is some useful information on this page: Contributing.
Plugin- Developer- Discord channel: #plugin-development
Copyright (c) SpecFlow Team. See LICENSE for details.