A game where you play as a mid 20th century telephone switchboard operator, made for the Extra Credits 2019 game jam.
How to build
If for whatever reason you want to build this code, follow these steps:
- Download/clone the repo
- Navigate inside the root directory of the repo (with the readme file)
- Clone Ossium into that directory.
- Within the cloned Ossium repo do a
git checkout 443c537c06fa2bf434dcf4388f826fa9160b5689to get the version of Ossium that worked with the current version of PleaseHold
- Setup SDL (here's a handy tutorial link)
- Compile PleaseHold using Code::Blocks 17.12 or newer, with a compiler that supports C++17 (I used GCC 8).