Burp Notes Extension is a plugin for Burp Suite that adds a Notes tab. The tool aims to better organize external files that are created during penetration testing.
- Create text documents and spreadsheets directly within the Burp interface
- Send HTTP requests and responses directly to new or existing files
- Burp Suite Pro 18.104.22.168+
- OpenCSV (if building from source) - http://opencsv.sourceforge.net
##BUILDING FROM SOURCE
- Drop Burp Suite Pro and the latest OpenCSV JARs in ./lib
- ant clean; ant compile; ant jar;
- In Burp Suite navigate to the Extender tab.
- Select "Add".
- Leave Extension Type as "Java" and choose "Select file…".
- Navigate to the included "BurpNotesExtension.jar" file or your JAR compiled from source, then click "Open".
- Click "Next" to load the plugin.
Within the Notes tab, you can:
- Save Notes: Save any currently open documents to a file.
- Load Notes: Load a previously saved set of notes from a file.
- New Text: Add a tab with a new text document.
- Import Text: Load the contents of a text document.
- New Spreadsheet: Add a tab with a new spreadsheet.
- Import Spreadsheet: Load the contents of a CSV document.
- You can also export individual notes tabs to an external file.
From other tabs in Burp, right clicking in areas where a user can normally interact with HTTP Responses and Requests, such as the Proxy History or Site Map Table, will present options to send those items directly to the Notes Tab, either in a new document or appended to an existing one.
Burp Notes Extension - A plugin for Burp Suite that adds text documents and spreadsheets. Austin Lane Copyright (C) 2013 Trustwave
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/