Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Major update that polishes many of the new features added in 0.5.3 and finished documentation (below are just the main changes). There are some breaking changes that will be outlined below moving from 0.5.3.
- Tab control is no longer cutoff on the right side by other elements.
- Updated header styles to be more consistent with expected behavior.
navbar anow spans the height of the header menu.
- Dark theme added to code blocks along with some font size changes for better readabilities.
- Font Awesome glyphs are no longer set to have a height of 100%.
- Updated footer to add more balanced padding at the top and bottom
card-titlenow has a more subtle shadow.
- Subsections of
modalnow have padding of
1rem 3remto reduce clustering.
- More transitions added to
modal(refer to documentation in Components)
tooltipto be component agnostic and added more directions for tooltip display.
- Spacing between
sub-titlenow makes sense and removed font size modifier on
button.animatedanimations is more subtle.
blockquotefont size bumped up to
- Removed extra padding at the top for paragraphs that are the first element.
- Updated spacing for
tabs-classicrendering with improved styling and support for glyphs.
- Dynamic spacing added for tab glyphs and buttons (you can still use manual padding like
pad-right, but will be phased out in 0.5.5.
- Modal animation selectors now follow BEM conventions, ex:
Major updates to much of the code base with a brand new header system, small touches to make user interface much more consistent, and other utility classes for greater flexibility in design.
- Much improved header bar with better support for theming and layouts.
- Margin fixes to card component.
- Updates to table styling.
- More intuitive lists (deprecated
.nested-listsince it was not needed anymore).
- Better animation for dropdown lists from buttons.
- Added tree-navs for navigation menus on the side along with different tree modes, layouts, and more.
- Updated animated card titles to use
.card-tileinstead of rows and columns and fixed text being covered up.
row.flexin favor of
fluid-container.wrapfor flex layouts with wrapping.
This release updates Cirrus substantially with support for many components including updates to animations, buttons, cards, dropdown menus, and all other existing classes as well as many fixes. New additions include card tiles, frames, a new form structure, media content, modal dialogs, placeholders, and toasts.
Please note that updates after this version will involve some breaking changes, especially to the header class. The docs will only show documentation for the new header structure after this version.
First alpha release.
There are a couple of bumps here and there, but it should be fully usable for a project. Please report any issues in the issues tab!