Cirrus 0.6.1 is a minor update that addresses a few issues that were found in 0.6.0. It also corrects the column behaviors for
sm, etc. viewports to be more aligned with what is expected.
Added rounded tag groups, added primary color to control themes, updated BEM notation for
tilenow inherits overflow rules. 4a4f276.
Using multiple column breakpoint classes will now respond accordingly. For example with the code example below, the div will span 8 columns for large screens and above but will span 4 columns for all screen sizes up to large. This is more in line with the behavior seen in most major frameworks. e6a0fd2
<div class="col-xs-4 col-lg-8"></div>
Added BEM compliant class names for
card. The old class names will still be supported but will be deprecated in a future release. #51
- Removed extra space between label and
input-controlwhen the input contains an icon. #47
tilenot overflowing correctly in smaller screens. ad43bc2.
- Fixed inconsistent
cardUI when certain heights caused by overflowing text content. 8859388
💥 Breaking Changes
- Shifted column sizes down one step: new
xsthat begins at 0px, old
xl. This is to have better consistency with the majority of viewports we see today. d2784b7
Cirrus 0.6.0 is a massive step forward towards our official release of version 1.0.0. This update is comprised of an SCSS rewrite, a documentation overhaul, and the addition of many helper classes in the
utils file. I've worked very hard on this update and I really hope you all enjoy it! Check out the new documentation here.
- Complete rewrite of framework to use Scss.
- Overhauled documentation for better developer experience.
- Utility classes updates:
- Added margin/padding utility classes in
- Updated text element margins, increased spacing between
- Added our v2 color palette. 7ff010d
- More utility classes added for element
- Links will now have
display: static(which is the browser default). 089cd34
- Padding/margin classes will now have
btn-circlenow dynamically scales with content. ccefd9f
- Improved styles for
- Added column classes with breakpoints, such as
- Face lifted
- More consistent theming for
- Added accessibility styles for
form-ext-*classes with outline. c53c8de
- Fixed issue for button group rounding being inconsistent at certain widths. 43e8499
- Made font sizes more normalized around
1reminstead of being more varying in sizes across framework. 54a8618
- Fixed issue with header dropdown having incorrect positioning. fcf11e8
- Removed side padding for
- More predictable behavior with button being inline-flex. fcf11e8
- Better padding sizes for buttons. 9eb17f7
- Fixed incorrect padding for glyphs in forms. 9fa0c1c
- Mobile devices can now select CSS only dropdown menu. 54f17c3
form-groupsfor buttons. ee175d0
- Many other minor class fixes.
💥 Breaking Changes
- Class changes:
- The former
<space>element is now the
spaceclass to by compliant with HTML standards. 0b12d85
- Footer has now been revamped with these changes:
- Footer title changed from
- Footer title changed from
- All classes for
form-sectionare deprecated. Use spacing utility classes instead.
This update consists of more styles and a complete rewrite of some of the classes with modularity in mind. The migration from
0.5.5 may take some time since it consists of a lot of class renaming and deprecation of different styles.
- Standardized grid points according to the docs to be more consistent across different layouts.
- Modularized and added more button styles. Can be seen in here.
- Added styled checkboxes, radiobuttons, and toggles over here.
- Added new
headlinecomponent for larger text displays.
- Added new classes for different forecolor. Additional Classes.
- Added pill styled controls. Pill Forms.
- Added bordered pagination.
- Added tags.
- Separated bulds into
coreonly comes with the essential styles.
- Cleaner styling with lower use of
- Added CSS variables for theme.
- Added CSS Grid.
- Cleaned up more classes to follow BEM notation.
- Fixed up button borders for
- Updated design for
dividernow with new vertical divider styles.
- Fixed up modal dialogs for modal views.
- Glyphs inside
inputnow has automatically scaling font sizes.
display: flexas intended from before.
- #18 Did not adapt for stricter linting, but took away other class name changes.
- Updated SVGs within framework to fix this issue.
card-footermargins and different colors.
- Updated documentation.
padding-startto 0 for
- Added classes for button focus states.
- Normalized framework styles for classless components (better default styles).
- Other misc. updates that involved color changes, sizing changes, etc.
.rowwill automatically wrap content.
line-height-autofrom all text elements b3587c6.
.text-errorand combined it with
.font-altfor changing font weights f84b264.
- Removed font weight modifiers f84b264.
- Removed height for tags f84b264.
- Removed older button styles from version
btn-xxlargedue to lack of usage cafa780.
- Updated form color classes from
fato `fa-wrapper to avoid conflict with FontAwesome b83d7a1.
col-fluid, just use
dividerclass replaces it.
Major update that polishes many of the new features added in 0.5.3 and finished documentation (below are just the main changes). There are some breaking changes that will be outlined below moving from 0.5.3.
- Tab control is no longer cutoff on the right side by other elements.
- Updated header styles to be more consistent with expected behavior.
navbar anow spans the height of the header menu.
- Dark theme added to code blocks along with some font size changes for better readabilities.
- Font Awesome glyphs are no longer set to have a height of 100%.
- Updated footer to add more balanced padding at the top and bottom
card-titlenow has a more subtle shadow.
- Subsections of
modalnow have padding of
1rem 3remto reduce clustering.
- More transitions added to
modal(refer to documentation in Components)
tooltipto be component agnostic and added more directions for tooltip display.
- Spacing between
sub-titlenow makes sense and removed font size modifier on
button.animatedanimations is more subtle.
blockquotefont size bumped up to
- Removed extra padding at the top for paragraphs that are the first element.
- Updated spacing for
tabs-classicrendering with improved styling and support for glyphs.
- Dynamic spacing added for tab glyphs and buttons (you can still use manual padding like
pad-right, but will be phased out in 0.5.5.
- Modal animation selectors now follow BEM conventions, ex:
Major updates to much of the code base with a brand new header system, small touches to make user interface much more consistent, and other utility classes for greater flexibility in design.
- Much improved header bar with better support for theming and layouts.
- Margin fixes to card component.
- Updates to table styling.
- More intuitive lists (deprecated
.nested-listsince it was not needed anymore).
- Better animation for dropdown lists from buttons.
- Added tree-navs for navigation menus on the side along with different tree modes, layouts, and more.
- Updated animated card titles to use
.card-tileinstead of rows and columns and fixed text being covered up.
row.flexin favor of
fluid-container.wrapfor flex layouts with wrapping.
This release updates Cirrus substantially with support for many components including updates to animations, buttons, cards, dropdown menus, and all other existing classes as well as many fixes. New additions include card tiles, frames, a new form structure, media content, modal dialogs, placeholders, and toasts.
Please note that updates after this version will involve some breaking changes, especially to the header class. The docs will only show documentation for the new header structure after this version.
First alpha release.
There are a couple of bumps here and there, but it should be fully usable for a project. Please report any issues in the issues tab!