This module contains tutorials for using each package in spikeinterface. These tutorials range from basic to advanced and cover many powerful functionalities enabled by SpikeInterface.
spikeinterface modules are:
- spikeextractors - Python-based module for extracting recorded and spike sorted extracellular data from any file format
- spikesorters - Python-wrappers to spike sorting algorithms
- spiketoolkit - Python-based tools for pre-, post-processing, validation, and curation
- spikecomparison - Python package for comparing spike sorting output
- spikewidgets - Python plots and widgets relevant to spike sorting and electrophysiology
To get started with these tutorials, install spikeinterface. Each tutorial contains a requirement and environment file for additional dependencies.
Datasets are available on Zenodo. )