Library for simplifying linear spin wave calculations.
- Performant. SpinWaveGenie is written in C++ using many C++11 features. Linear algebra operations utilize the Eigen library and the code is parallelized over Q-points using the Intel Threading Building Blocks.
- Extensible. New interactions can easily be added by inheriting an abstract base class. Additional post-processing effects can be added via composition.
- Post-processing. Convolute your model calculation with a resolution function and/or integrate each data point over a region in reciprocal space.
- Cross-platform. Our continuous integration platforms build on Linux, OS X and Windows. A Homebrew formula and RPM package simplify user installation.
- Free. SpinWaveGenie and all of its dependencies are freely available and open source.
Public User Conversations