Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Fix this bug: Lists in config get set to null
- Expose customized default render and parse options
- Fix reading of multi-line HOCON comments
- Select from available type serializers in the order they were added
- change group to
- Implement XML configuration loader
- Invalidate cached type matches when a new serializer is added
- Only include the
CommentedConfigurationNode#equalsnever returning true
NodeWalkerutility for traversing configuration structures
- Fix compatibility with older versions of guava
As the gradle group has changed from ninja.leaping to org.spongepowered you will need to update your dependencies in your build scripts.
E.g. For Gradle:
compile 'ninja.leaping.configurate:configurate-hocon:3.3' compile 'ninja.leaping.configurate:configurate-gson:3.3' compile 'ninja.leaping.configurate:configurate-yaml:3.3'
compile 'org.spongepowered:configurate-hocon:3.4' compile 'org.spongepowered:configurate-gson:3.4' compile 'org.spongepowered:configurate-yaml:3.4' compile 'org.spongepowered:configurate-xml:3.4'
No other changes should be necessary.
- Update Maven and various Maven plugins
- Update snakeyaml to 1.18 from 1.16, jackson to 2.8.8 from 2.6.3, typesafe hocon config to 1.3.1 from 1.3.0, gson to 2.8.0 from 2.2.4, and optional guice dependency to 4.1 from 4.0 where used.
- Move usage of removed Guava method, update Guava
- Resolve some issues with atomic writes by using more fine-grained time when generating temp file names
- Allow resolving enums that don't follow standard naming conventions. Lookup is case-insensitive and ignores underscores. If the enum has two fields that are equal except for case and underscores, an exact match will return the appropriate value, and any fuzzy matches will map to the first value in the enum that is applicable.
Downloads are available from Maven Central
- Allow Gson module to save empty files
- Resolve configuration variables for hocon
- Fix various issues on Windows
- Correct file permissions
- Improve error message when unable to find an appropriate TypeSerializer or when using raw types
- Allow stripping header from files entirely
Distributed on Maven Central as usual.
- Correctly use UTF-8 when loading from a URL
- Make setValue(TypeToken, T) be a default method in ConfigurationNode
- Correct TypeSerializer handling of empty maps and lists