- Clone the repository.
- Put the repository in an accessible folder.
- Create in your machine an accessible folder to configure the vagrant machine.
- Run the following commands
composer require laravel/homestead --dev Windows vendor\bin\homestead make Mac/Linux php vendor/bin/homestead make
- Generate a ssh-key in .ssh folder called id_rsa.pub (Only windows required)
- Run Vagrant up in command line
- Modify the following items in homestead.yaml file: -folders -sites -databases -hostnames -map
- Run vagrant reload
- Create a hostname in your SO in order to create url go to api.sponzor.me in the host file, using the IP given in homstead.yaml
- Run vagrant provision
- Create and save the .env file based on enviroment_sample provided.
- Run vagrant SSH and execute the following commands
# cd sponzorme # composer update # php artisan migrate # php artisan migrate:refresh --seed # sudo composer global require phpunit/phpunit # composer global update # phpunit
- Install and Setup Vagrant Plugin with Digital Ocean. Instructions Here