Please rename your package to
spoonx/sxmail. It has been moved there.
This module is intended for usage with a default directory structure of a ZendSkeletonApplication. This module allows you to easily configure mailings, and send them. After setting up minimal configuration, you can start sending out e-mails.
./composer.phar require spoonx/sxmail #when asked for a version, type "1.*".
- Easily configurable. Both messages and transport.
- Use ViewModels
- Layout support
- Mimepart detection
- Easy header configuration
- Access to native classes
- Generates alternative body
- 100% code coverage
- Scratches your back after a long day of work
- Makes a good drinking buddy.
For usage and configuration examples, please take a look at the wiki. The wiki can be found here.
Questions / support
If you're having trouble with this module there are a couple of resources that might be of help.