= An indeterminate number of hoops! =
- Website: http://spooner.github.com/games/hoops/
- The game was developed by Spooner (Bil Bas) firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoops is a retro 2.5D game in which both players must dance as indicated by the rolling hula hoops.
Hoops saves per-user-settings in the ‘~/.hoops_spooner’ folder (This is probably ‘C:\Users\\.hoops_spooner\’ on Windows).
Until a proper way to edit settings is implemented, if you need to change keys, you should edit
these YAML files manually.
Hoops creates a log every time it runs (because it is still beta). If you have problems or crashes, it will help to include a copy of the log
in your report :)
If running the .exe, there are no other requirements. Otherwise the requirements are the same as for Linux or OS/X.
OS X and Linux (or Windows from source)
- Ruby 1.9.2 (1.9.3 recommended)
Using Bundler to install gems
bundle install --without development testIf the Bundler gem isn’t already installed, that can be installed with:
gem install bundler
- Special thanks to KanonBaum for the original music!
- SiliconEidolon for playtesting.
- jlnr for help testing the OS X port.
Third party assets used
- ‘Das Leben Wert’ by KanonBaum → CC BY-SA
- ‘Thrifty Thrive’ by KanonBaum → CC BY-SA
- ‘Simply dance’ by Libra (from ‘Girlfriend Experience’) → CC BY-NC-ND
- ‘Mentats (Edit)’ by Schematic Wizard (from ‘Schematic Wizard’) → CC BY-SA