Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Releasy Change Log
- Project#file and Project#exposed_files no longer require the argument to be an array (can take multiple arguments instead).
- Handles 7-ZIP not being found better (always gives error message).
- Added new deployers: :rsync and :local
- Removed 7z installation dependency on Windows (included 7za.exe in gem).
- Fixes for Ruby 1.8.7
- :osx_app build - Change directory into application directory before running app.
- :osx_app build - Add BINARY to list of "fake" encodings.
- Name changed from "relapse" to "releasy" because of universal dislike and/or confusion about it :)
- Warning: API changed significantly from v0.1.0 because it was dreadful :D
- Allowed outputs to be configured separately from the project.
- Included gems in osx-app more safely, so that no files will be missing.
:exe archive format (Windows self-extractor, used on any OS).
:dmg archive format (OS X self-extractor, used on OS X only).
:windows_wrapped output (windows folder made from a RubyInstaller archive, used on OSX/Linux).
- Allowed project and outputs to have archive formats (when called on Project, affecting all outputs).
- Archive formats can have a different
- Output formats can have a different
- No longer require Innosetup to be installed in order to create
- Added command, 'releasy install-sfx' that installs the self-extractor package for 7z, to enable :exe archiving (non-Windows only).
- Lots of other things fixes, refactors and additions, that I lost track of :$
- First public release as "relapse"