Spree Travel is an extension for rails e-commerce platform spree.The goal of Spree Travel is to provide spree with the essential functionalities to behave as a travel agency management platform. Meaning that this extension will add new models, behaviors, views, etc… to spree, and will modify some of the definitions it holds. Spree Travel consists in a group of gems that modularizes all the behaviors intended to create with the extension:
- Spree Travel Core, holds the logic under the hole group of extensions.
- Spree Travel Hotel, holds the definitions to model hotels product_types.
- Spree Travel Flight, holds the definitions to model flight product_types.
- Spree Travel Sample, encapsulates the seeded data needed to understand and watch the behaivor of the entire pack.
###Important Note The Spree Travel project is a work in progress, and will suffer major changes. Please use it and keep a live feedback with the team by opening a GitHub issue.
Rails and Spree
Spree Travel now requires Rails version >= 4.0 and a Spree version >=2.4.
Spree Travel is not yet distributed as a gem, so it should be used in your app with a git reference or you can download the source and build the gem on your own.
- Add the following to your Gemfile
gem 'spree_travel’, :git => 'https://github.com/openjaf/spree_travel.git', :branch => '2-4-stable'
To copy and apply migrations and features of all the gems on the package run:
rails g spree_travel:install
If you wish to install some independent and not all of them features run it with the attribute --with_libs wich is an array holding the libraries that will be installed, the options are [hotel, flight].
- Encapsultes the behavior of the spree_travel pack to extend spree into a travel agency manager site.
If you'd like to contribute a feature or bugfix: Thanks! To make sure your fix/feature has a high chance of being included, please read the following guidelines:
Copyright © 2013 OpenJAF, released under the New BSD License.