#Fire: JanusVR Exporter & IPFS Publisher
Fire is a blender addon that exports the current scene to the JanusVR FireBoxHTML-format. It generates the XML description of the room automatically, exports the objects and provides instant publication over the IPFS network (no server needed!). It can also export the room to a local destination (no ipfs required).
- IPFS (only required for IPFS publication)
To use IPFS:
- IPFS must be present in the PATH.
- When not using the IPFS gateway, you need to run the IPFS daemon locally ("ipfs daemon").
This addon was tested under Ubuntu/Linux and Windows. Your feedback is welcome!
- Download this repository as .zip file
- Blender -> User Preferences -> Addons -> Install from File -> Select the .zip, enable the addon
- Create your scene
- Blender -> 3D View -> Tool Shelf -> Misc -> Set your room and object attributes using the panel options
- Blender -> 3D View -> Tool Shelf -> Misc -> Set the JanusVR and Export target directories
- Click on Start JanusVR to export and launch your room in JanusVR