USBug Development Board
The USBug is a complete USB-based microcontroller development system in a very small footprint. All programming is done via the USB port. No special programmer is needed, only a standard "Mini-B" USB cable and a Windows/Linux PC or a Macintosh with a USB port are required.
- Fully Open-Source Hardware & Software (CC-BY-SA, GPL)
- Drag & Drop firmware, just use it as an USB Memory Stick!
- No Loader application, the bootloader resides in ROM (unereasable)
- Works with Mac OS X, Linux & Windows
- Standard ARM SWD debug/trace connector
- ARM "Cortex M3" 32-bit processor, up to 72 MHz, up to 64 kB Flash, up to 10 kB SRAM
- Up to 42 GPIO pins, 1xUSB device, 1xUART, 1xI2C, 1xSPI interfaces
- 2x32-bit, 2x16-bit, 1xWatchdog timers
- 10 Bit ADC with up to 8 inputs
- Tiny size: 2" x 0.8" (50 mm x 20 mm), only 0.244" (6.2 mm) thick (w/o header pins)
- Available with pins for solderless breadboard
- Very low cost & low shipping options