Feel free to add links via PRs and file issues to start discussions.
Inspired by the awesome list thing.
- Appium Pro
- Cloud Solutions and Devops
- Git Books
- Test Frameworks
- Appium - Appium is an open source, cross-platform test automation tool for native, hybrid and mobile web and desktop apps, tested on simulators (iOS), emulators (Android), and real devices (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac).
- Appium Desktop - Appium Server and Inspector in Desktop GUIs for Mac, Windows, and Linux.
- WebDriverAgent Inspector - A WebDriver server for iOS that runs inside the Simulator.
- Selendroid Inspector - The web app which is embedded inside your selendroid test server.
- Appium iOS Inspector - The tool for iOS elements location based on the original source of Selendroid Inspector.
- app-inspector - Macacajs App Inspector.
Become an Appium Pro
- Seeding the iOS simulator with test photos
- Seeding an Android device with test photos
- Running arbitrary ADB commands via Appium
- Using Appium for Testing Mobile Web Apps
- Performance Testing of Android Apps
- Testing iOS App Upgrades
- Speeding Up Tests With Deep Links
- How to Find Elements in iOS (Not) By XPath
- Testing Android App Upgrades
- Anatomy of Logging in Appium
- Simulating SMS Messages on Android
- Capturing Performance Data for Native iOS Apps
- Switching Between iOS Apps During a Test
- How to Automate a Pop Rock Band
- Testing iOS Push Notifications
- Automating the Clipboard on iOS and Android
- Automating Cross-Platform Hybrid Apps
- Using Espresso With Appium
- Making Your Appium Tests Fast and Reliable, Part 1: Test Flakiness
- Making Your Appium Tests Fast and Reliable, Part 2: Finding Elements
- Making Your Appium Tests Fast and Reliable, Part 3: Waiting for App States
- Making Your Appium Tests Fast and Reliable, Part 4: Dealing With Unfindable Elements
- Making Your Appium Tests Fast and Reliable, Part 5: Setting Up App State
- Making Your Appium Tests Fast and Reliable, Part 6: Tuning Your Capabilities
- Making Your Appium Tests Fast and Reliable, Part 7: Disabling Animations
- Making Your Appium Tests Fast and Reliable, Part 8: Mocking External Services
- TOOLSQA - Appium tutorial for beginners (Android & iOS).
- GURU99 - Appium tutorial for beginners.
- QTPSELENIUM - Appium tutorials.
- Testing Diaries - Appium Tutorial for Complete Beginners.
- Appium Bootcamp - Appium Bootcamp by Sauce.
- Appium Mobile Grid Setup - The Mobile Grid – Getting Started for Android & iOS.
- Selenium Camp 2016 - Selenium Camp 2016.
- Appium Architecture & Appium Desktop - Appium Architecture, settings, etc (Updated)
- Appium Architecture - Architecture of Appium.
- All about Appium - All about Appium in Wordpress.
- Appium 1.5 TouchActions Example - Appium 1.5 touch example w/ NodeJS & WD - Scott Dixon.
- Appium with Image Recognition - Appium with Image Recognition - Simon Kaz.
- Automate Android Actions using Appium - Automate Android Actions using Appium - kkashyap1707.
- Network Connection in Appium - How to deal with Network Connection from Appium 4.0.0 - Elias Nogueira.
- How to change language in Appium - Appium Tips — Changing the app Language - Elias Nogueira.
- Automated UI testing of a UWP app using Appium - Windows Application driver makes UWP Apps compatible using Appium - Yassine benabbas.
- Context Switching in Appium Switching to a Dynamically Named Context Handle with Appium and Java - Kevin Berg.
- A Robot Should Be Running Your Appium Tests - How to run Appium Tests using Robots. - Dan Cuellar.
- Appium Tests on Buddybuild - Automates building, deploying and gathering feedback for mobile apps - Stipe Kolovrat.
- Advance Appium Setup - Advanced Appium Test Setup with PageObject
- Android setup Linux - From Zero To Appium: A How-To Guide For Configuring Appium With Android
- [Useful Appium Series] (http://bitbar.com/tag/appium/) - Appium Tip Series
- [Inspect iOS app's with Appium 1.6] (https://medium.com/@chenchaoyi/the-options-of-inspecting-ios-10-app-with-appium-1-6-534ba166b958#.ezq1q0iuo) - The options of inspecting iOS 10 app with Appium 1.6
- GraphWalker - GraphWalker is a open source Model-based testing tool for test automation. It's designed to make it easy to design your tests using graphs
- Appium + Mobile Game Testing - MOBILE GAME TESTING – PART #2: UI AND FUNCTIONALITY + IMAGE RECOGNITION
- WinAppDriver - WinAppDriver - Test any app with Appium's Selenium-like tests on Windows
- IMAGE RECOGNITION WITH APPIUM - USING APPIUM FOR MOBILE GAME TESTING
- Uncover invisible changes in automated tests - By KazuCocoa
- Appium Workshop Selnium Conf 2016 - Repo for Appium Workshop at the 2016 Selenium Conference - Justin Ison.
Cloud Solutions & DevOps
- Appium Tests in AWS Device Farm - Sample Appium tests runs on AWS Device Farm.
- Appium Tests in OpenSTF Device Farm - Sample Appium tests runs on STF Device Farm.
- Official Appium Docker Images - DockerFile for Appium Android Real Devices.
- Appium Docker Images - DockerFile for Appium Android.
- Appium Docker File - DockerFile for Appium Android.
- Appium Docker File - DockerFile for Appium Android.
- Appium Essentials - Explore mobile automation with Appium and discover new ways to test native, web, and hybrid applications - Manoj Hans.
- Appium for Android - A quick reference book on how to use Appium for automating Android Application using Java - Nishant Verma.
- PageObject Pattern Framework - Sample Page Object Pattern Framework to use directly.
- Appium Cucumber Test - Sample Appium Cucumber Project.
- Parallel Framework Java-Client - Run appium tests in parallel across iOS and Android devices.
- coteafs-appium - A tester friendly Mobile Automation Framework built on top of Appium which supports testing web and native apps for Android, iOS and Windows real or emulator Mobiles and Tablets.
Contribute some ;)
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
To the extent possible under law, Srinivasan Sekar has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.