Sounds to help you meditate, study and sleep.
- Rhythmic om chants
- Sound of the rain
- Sound of the forest
How does it help me?
- Zone out everyday audio clutter
- Meditate on the rhythmic om chants
- Study / sleep alongside sounds of rains and forests
Is it easy to use?
- Install the app from the store
- Start the app by touching the icon
- Plug in headphones / audio system
- Select the sounds you want to play
Is it safe to install?
- Non-intrusive: Doesn't access any private data
- Secure permissions: Doesn't seek extra device permission
- Open source: Add features / fix bugs / audit the code
- Unlicensed: Do what you want with it
This is free and unencumbered software released into the public domain. Anyone is free to copy, modify, publish, use, compile, sell, or distribute this software, either in source code form or as a compiled binary, for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, and by any means. In jurisdictions that recognize copyright laws, the author or authors of this software dedicate any and all copyright interest in the software to the public domain. We make this dedication for the benefit of the public at large and to the detriment of our heirs and successors. We intend this dedication to be an overt act of relinquishment in perpetuity of all present and future rights to this software under copyright law. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE. For more information, please refer to <http://unlicense.org/>