- Added Chepstow Classic Car Show to the events calendar.
- Added Vehicles on the Park to the events calendar.
- Updated Midlands events calendar to the latest (September 2021) version.
- Updated external supplier list to the latest (August 2021) version.
- Fixed sizing of Andi's photo on the contact page.
- Updated Malcom Barnsley's email address on the contact page.
- Updated Andi's contact details including a note that says people should contact Rob for website queries.
- Updated the Midlands events calendar to "2021 v10".
- Updated the spares catalogue to the 14th August 2021 version.
- Removed Andi's email address across the site.
- Added a news article advertising the upcoming 2021 TMC annual rally.
- Added details about the upcoming 2021 TMC annual rally to the events section.
- Added 7 technical Flower Power articles to the documents section.
- Added "Replacing Those Window Strips" FP technical article.
- Added Rob Davies as acting club historian and archivist.
- Added PayPal membership fee payment instructions.
- Removed Stephen Coulman as club historian.
- Updated the categories on the FP technical articles page.
- The events calendar section has been greatly simplified for ease of use.
- Added the latest Midlands events calendar PDF.
- Added the Autojumble & Classic Vehicle Show event to the calendar.
- Added news article about the upcoming Triumph and MG Weekend.
- Updated Howard Pryor's email address.
- Removed all outdated event calendars as part of the events calendars section refresh.
- Added Daniel Morris' magazine wanted ad.
- Added Roddie MacLean's Mayflower for sale ad.
- Added Peter Wilson's Mayflower seats for sale ad.
- Updated the parts for sale classifieds section's introduction paragraph.
- Removed expired classified ad listings.
- Removed the "v1.2 released" notice from the homepage.
- Fixed incorrect casing of pre-filled email subjects on classifieds page.