Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Added John Banks' rally report for the 2019 Northern Rally at Messingham Show.
- Removed details of upcoming club rallies now that they've already taken place.
- Corrected the year on the 21st June Hinckley town centre meetup from 2019 to 2018.
- Made classified listings look visually like newspaper clippings.
- Expanded on explanatory text at the top of the classifieds page.
- Added explanatory text to the classifieds page's various sections.
- Added a notice to the homepage highlighting the revisited classifieds.
- Added new cars for sale listings to the classifieds.
- Added new wanted cars listings to the classifieds.
- Removed outdated classifieds listings.
- Factored news Post-it drop-down menu items into their own Jekyll "include" file.
(See news article about the update for full details.)
- Added a news archive to the news section of the website.
- Added a news article template document to the news section.
- Finished the skeuomorphic visuals initially intended for v1.0.
- Finished adding the footer content initially intended for v1.0.
- Made the membership forms into editable PDFs.
- Added news article detailing everything included in the v1.1 update.
- Added minutes from the 2019 club AGM.
- Wrote the GDPR news article, which was previously just a placeholder page.
- Updated contact, pricing and joining period carry-over information on membership forms.
- Added Mike Cutler's Mayflower/Herald project for sale to the classifieds.
- Added Janette Baxter's 1951-52 instruction book for sale to the classifieds.
- Added the 1950s Lucas parts catalogue to technical documents section.
- Added Paul's Dog & Gun 2019 local event writeup.
- Updated spares catalogue to the 2nd May 2019 version.
- Updated Midlands event calendar to the June 2019 version.
- Updated John Gogay's headshot with a higher-quality photo.
- Added a news article advertising the Northern Rally.
- Added a notice to the homepage warning members about email scammers.
- Added six of Paul's 2018 and 2019 local events writeups.
- Added a news article about clarifying the MOT exemptions press release.
- Added news article about the FBHVC's retraction of their Brexit checklist.
- Added rally report and photo for Drive-it Day 2019 to events section.
- Added Paul Norton's additions to the Midlands event calendar page.
- Updated Paul Burgess' event calendar PDF to the May 2019 version.