Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Focus atomic classes have been added for when you need to change something on the
:focusstate. Check the documentation for
- Certain greens (success), reds (danger / error), and yellows (warning) have each been aliased to
data-s-expandable-control-toggle-class="is-selected"for toggling a selected state on the button that expands and collapses the
s-btn__facebooknow have proper
.h:fc-orange-600didn't actually work
s-btn-groupnow responds a bit more gracefully by wrapping and automagically making the buttons smaller at the smallest breakpoints.
s-notice__outlinedhas been removed because no one was using it and it was ugly. Sorry not sorry.
s-breadcrumbshas been added and documented.
s-sidebarwidgetis now theme-aware. Its highlights will take the theme's primary color.
- Our email section now has columns documented as a pattern.
user-dragatomic classes have been added and consolidated with
pointer-eventsin an "interactivity" section
s-sidebarwidgetnow has margin overrides since some production CSS was interfering.
.c-helphas been added to our selection of available cursor atomic classes.
- Visibility atomic classes have landed including
.v-visible-sr, a way to make content visible only to screen readers.
- Links now have
.s-link__underlinedmodifier. This was required for links to appear properly in
Stacks.addControlleris now an officially supported helper.
.s-input-icon__searchhave been added as helpers to create a search field.
- We've changed the way our form markup is documented to allow for clicking on the description as well as the label to select the radio button, input, or checkbox it's next to.
.s-descriptionis now a bit darker for accessibility contrast ratios.
- Spinners are now a bit more accessible with guidance on how to show screenreader-only loading text.
@Svg.Slacknow has Slack's new logo.
buttonin our reset to account for Safari adding margins.
.wb-break-wordhas been removed and should be replaced by
- 8px border classes were removed since no one was using them and what the heck do you need them for?
.basborder none classes have been removed
.s-btn--badgecan now be added to
s-btnto show a nicely-styled count
.s-spinnerhas been abstracted into a single component that can be added anywhere you need to show a loading state.
.s-btn__googlehave been in the codebase, but we forgot to document them. Oops!
- Our email templates turn off automatic link detection so on mobile devices we don't have automatically linked phone numbers showing up as false positives
- Removed an invisible inner shadow from our buttons