Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- One pixel position coordinate classes like
.t1for when it just absolutely has to be precise.
display: blockto our popover arrows so they aren't as affected by the text styling of its parents
- Modals now have styled scrollbars
codewithin table headers is no longer uppercase
- We now have the full selection of border colors from our color stops eg.
bc-black-100while deprecating existing ones eg.
- Our popover arrows are way smarter, solving a ton of edge cases with a small viewport, or a small originating element.
- Better, more consistent text selection on buttons and buttons that look like links.
- Prose code blocks have a better font stack in Chrome.
s-proseheaders out from paragraphs for better grouping.
- Tightens up
s-proseparagraphs a bit, and made sure spacing under headings are consistent.
- Replaces all
s-prosemargins internal to the component with a CSS variable so our users can more easily monkey with it in their browsers and userscripts.
- Kills trailing margins in
s-prosespacing between elements is now the same as its line height
s-prosenow has a fixed font size that doesn't get smaller at the smallest breakpoint
- Removes max height from
s-code-blockno longer inherits styling from
- Code blocks have tighter line-height independent of
s-prosehas general tighter line-height but more spacing between block level elements
- Spoilers don't toggle, they just get a single click / tap to reveal
- We now have a
s-code-blockcomponent that includes syntax highlighting powered by highlight.js.
s-prosenow has a few sizing variations.
- Our tooltip component is now delayed by
300msby default across the board.
.fl-nonethe equivalent to
flex: 0 0 auto.
- Various enhancements to
s-proseto make it look a little closer to what we have in production.
- A bit more contrast on