Deploy on Stackato
- Install the Stackato client.
- Clone the source code.
Deploy the application using the following command:
stackato push -n
Navigate to the application URL and complete the setup process. The MySQL credentials should shown beside the text fields.
What is this?
- This is a Joomla! installation/upgrade package to version 3.x
- Joomla! Official site
- Joomla! 3.3 version history
- Detailed changes in the Changelog
What is Joomla?
- Joomla! is a Content Management System (CMS) which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications.
- It's a free and OpenSource software, distributed under the GNU General Public License version 2 or later
- This is a simple and powerful web server application and it requires a server with PHP and either MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server to run it. More details here
Is Joomla! for you?
How to find a Joomla! translation?
- Repository of accredited language packs
- Directory of non-accredited language packs (see above for accredited)
What are the limits of Joomla?
- Joomla sites can be extended in functionalities with Extensions that you can create (or download) to suite your needs.
- There are lots of ready made extensions that you can download and install.
- See the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED)
Is it easy to change the layout display?
- The layout is controlled by templates that you can edit.
- There are lots of ready made templates that you can download.
Ready to install Joomla?
- See minimum requirements
- How do you install Joomla! ?
- Start your Joomla! experience building your site with a local test server. When ready it can be moved to an on-line hosting account of your choice.
Updates are free!
- Always use the latest version
Where can you get support and help?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Find the information you need
- Find help and other users
- Post questions at our forums
- Joomla Resources Directory (JRD):
Do you already have a Joomla site that's not built with Joomla 3.x ?
- What's new in Joomla 3.x
- What are the main differences from 2.5 to 3.x?
- How to migrate from 2.5.x to 3.x?
- What are the main differences from 1.5 to 2.5?
- How to migrate from 1.5.x to 3.x?
- Convert an existing Web site to Joomla
Do you want to improve Joomla?
- How do you request a feature?
- How do you report a bug?
- Get Involved: Joomla! is a community developed software. Join the community
- Documentation for Developers
- Documentation for Web designers