Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
By now you should have the documentation setup on your local machine.
Use the correct markdown syntax whenever possible as specified within the syntax section(we use Kramdown).
- Fork it (Follow setup instruction on repo homepage).
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request (please create a pull request for our
development branch. Pull requests to
masterwill not be accepted.)