This is the second release of the 2.0 branch. It adds more capabilities to the REST API, fixes a few issues and improve the documentation.
- Add transformations handling to REST API
- Improve source testing (fix for PTRresearch import)
- Improve documentation
- Fix some JS errors
This is the first release of the 2.0 branch that feature a brand new user interface and new features such as lateral movement and target transformations. Both modify signatures to improve them. Lateral movement uses an algorithm to enlarge the signature IP address filter to detect attacks in the internal networks. Target transformation implement an other algorithm to add target keyword to signatures thus helping to find and visualize attack paths.
- Rule transformation with lateral movement and target
- Support of OISF public sources for easier setup
- Convert documentation to sphinx and integrate it in interface
- Rework of interface with Patternfly components
- Link to Onyphe to get IP informations
- Rules parsing optimization
- More dashboards including pktcity webGL visuaiization
- Initial REST API to interact with Scirius from outside
This is the first RC of Scirius 2.0. The interface has been completely updated and some new features such as public sources support and advanced rules transformation.
This release fixes #114 and include a new option to use the local hostname as suricata name. This last option should allow new user to not experiment the empty graphs problem.