XOAD is a PHP based AJAX/XAP object oriented framework that allows you to create richer web applications.
XOAD, formerly known as NAJAX, has many benefits:
- it uses JSON and native PHP serialized objects to communicate,
- special attention has been paid to security,
- supports server side events (observation),
- client side events (XOAD Events),
- server and client extensions,
- HTML manipulation (extension),
- Caching (extension).
- each class, method and variable is documented,
- easy tutorials to get started using XOAD.
XOAD's tutorial (as seen in
docs/tutorials/) is available online. Note the class reference is not available online and is part of the download only.
NOTE on XOAD's license:
Essentially, the license gives you the right to use, distribute and modify XOAD as much as you want, for both COMMERCIAL and NON-COMMERCIAL use. You just have to make it clear to the user that what you have distributed contains XOAD.
For more information take a look at the LICENSE file or visit: http://www.php.net/license/3_0.txt
XOAD comes with cssQuery: