Starting in 2014, we have split Termite into two components:
- Termite Data Server for processing the output of topic models and providing the content as a web service
- Termite Visualizations for visualizing topic model outputs in a web browser
Our goals are to:
- support multiple topic modeling tools
- reduce the cost of developing new visualizations through shared infrastructure
- allow multiple visualizations to interact with any number of topic modeling software and with other visualizations
Please see the respective repositories for the latest software and additional information.
Termite is a visualization tool for inspecting the output of statistical topic models based on the techniques described in the following publication. For more details about this repository, see the file "README.old".
Termite: Visualization Techniques for Assessing Textual Topic Models
Jason Chuang, Christopher D. Manning, Jeffrey Heer
Computer Science Dept, Stanford University