Lite DayZ Private Server
- Microsoft Windows (Tested with 7 and Server 2008)
- ArmA 2 Combined Operations Dedicated Server (Steam users must merge ArmA2 and ArmA2 OA Directories)
- Latest [ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead Beta Patch] (http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php)
- [MySQL Server 5.5.x Installed, Click This Link For Instructions On How To Install MySQL Server] (https://github.com/Stapo/Lite-DayZ-Private-Server/wiki/MySQL-Server-Installation)
- MySQL Database program such as [Navicat For MySql] (http://www.navicat.com/en/download/download.html) or [HeidiSQL] (http://www.heidisql.com/download.php)
- [Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 x86 Redistributable] (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8328)
Note: Steps with a X infront of them are optional.
Using one of the MySQL Database Programs you downloaded, connect to your mysql server using these details (Note: The "ROOTPASSWORD" is the password you set for the root user when you installed mysql server).
Connection Name: WHATEVERYOUWANT Host Name/IP Address: localhost Port: 3306 User Name: root Password: ROOTPASSWORD
Create a new database (call it whatever you want e.g. dayz)
X Create a new user by running this query in your database you just created
create user 'YOURNEWUSERNAME'@'localhost' identified by 'ROOTPASSWORD'; grant all privileges on YOURDATABASENAME.* to 'YOURNEWUSERNAME'@'localhost';
Extract all the contents of this repo into your Arma 2 Combined Operations directory.
Enter your MySQL login information (Note: Default username is root).
Enter the [Mod Code] (https://github.com/Stapo/Lite-DayZ-Private-Server#mod-codes) for the mod you would like to use.
Wait until you see "Server Setup Complete", Then press enter.
Configure your hive settings (username, password, database, time and date) by editing
Configure all the settings of your server by editing
X Configure your Rcon password/max ping by editing
Wait for the ArmA II Server Console to appear.
Go and join your server!
Note: The mod which you would like to use must be installed prior to installing the server, this can be done by downloading most of them with [PlayWithSIX] (http://play.withsix.com) or [DayZCommander] (http://dayzcommander.com).
|Mod Code||Mod Name||Supported Version||Direct Link|
|i44||DayZ: Invasion 1944||0.2.1||Download|
|thirskwinter||DayZ Thirsk Winter||1.3||Download|
- If you find any bugs or have any issues related to this server pack, please submit them [here] (https://github.com/Stapo/Lite-DayZ-Private-Server/issues).
Problem: Server crashes when the first player connects.
Solution: Ensure that you have
HiveEXT.dll in your
Server_<Mod Name> Folder.
Problem: Server not shown on the in-game browser or on third-party server browsers (DayZCommander, PlayWithSIX etc.)
Solution: Ensure the game ports (Default: 2302 - 2305 UDP) are forwarded properly.
Problem: "Bad CD Key" messages. Solution: Buy the game.
- This server pack is completely free although if you would like to show you support, you can feel free to donate [here] (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=stapo19%40hotmail%2ecom&lc=AU&item_name=Stapo%27s%20Development¤cy_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted).