This is Starcounter's public repo for your questions and feedback.
Starcounter is a fused ACID memory centric database engine and C# VM that makes it easy to create fast line-of-business applications by merging primary and secondary memory and using server side view-models.
Read more about Starcounter in the docs.
- HelloWorld Tutorial - Tutorial that introduces the fundamental features of Starcounter.
- StarcounterApps - All repositories that serve as Starcounter demo apps.
- Simplified - Simplified data model used by all demo apps.
- KitchenSink - Shows how to model different UI patterns in JSON.
- SignIn - Authenticate users with a username and password.
- UserAdmin - Sample user administration.
- People - Sample address book.
- Products - Sample product information management.
- Images - Sample micro app that can put an image on anything.
- Barcodes - Sample micro app that can put a barcode on anything.
- Chatter - Sample app to chat about anything.
- Launcher - A launcher is an app that gives a common UI feeling to multiple apps running simultaneously.
- LogStreamer - This is a sample log streamer application for Starcounter.