Starcounter makes creating sexy and fast line-of-business application a breeze by collapsing the stack.
Starcounter removes the boundaries between primary and secondary memory (getting rid of application to database glue code) and allows server side view models (getting rid of the need for service API design and MVC client/server to client glue code).
This Starcounter is a fused ACID memory centric database engine and C# VM.
This repository is reserved for the public Starcounter bits.
Developer samples and prefabs
- InvoiceDemo - Series of tutorials about building your first in-memory computing app.
- Simplified - Simplified data model used by all demo apps.
- KitchenSink - Shows how to model different UI patterns in JSON.
- SignIn - Authenticate users with a username and password.
- UserAdmin - Sample user administration.
- People - Sample address book.
- Products - Sample product information management.
- Images - Sample micro app that can put an image on anything.
- Barcodes - Sample micro app that can put a barcode on anything.
- Chatter - Sample app to chat about anything.