StartApp InApp SDK Example Project
Updated to InApp SDK version 4.0.2
This Android application project provides an example of the StartApp InApp SDK integration. It is compiled with Android 2.2 (API level 8) and supports any device running this Android version or higher.
The example application contains the following ads:
- Rewarded video when clicking "Show Rewarded" button
- Splash ad (when entering the application)
- Native ad (on the main activity, displaying the app's icon and title)
- Interstitial ad when navigating from the MainActivity to the SecondActivity by clicking the "Next Activity" button
- Banners - the application contains an integration of the banner both in the layout XML file (/res/layout/activity_main.xml) and programatically (/src/com/startapp/startappinterstitialexample/SecondActivity.java)
- Exit ad for exiting the application with the back button
- Return ad when returning to the application after a certain period of time of it being in the background (when exiting using the home button)
You can find example of using GDPR consent dialog in this example.
When integrating the SDK with your application, please make sure to use the latest SDK version, which can be downloaded from our developers portal. Please also follow the integration manual which comes with the SDK. Don't forget to use your application id when initializing the SDK.
For any question or assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.