PowerShell Pipeworks is a framework for writing Sites and Software Services in Windows PowerShell modules.
Pipeworks provides powerful tools to write websites in PowerShell.
It helps you pipe together tons of tech to write smarter software as a service.
The easiest way to explore pipeworks to to visit the web site http://powershellpipeworks.com/, or to build yourself a local copy.
To do this, make sure you:
- Download and Install PowerShell Pipeworks
- Enable IIS and ASP.NET
- Install the IIS URL Rewrite extension
- Change your local PowerShell execution policy to Bypass (Set-ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Force)
Once you've done this, just open up PowerShell and run these three lines to create your local Pipeworks site and run it.
Import-Module Pipeworks ConvertTo-ModuleService Pipeworks -AllowDownload -Force Start-Process http://localhost/pipeworks
- [About PowerShell Pipeworks](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/About PowerShell Pipeworks/)
- [Pipeworks Quickstart](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/Pipeworks Quickstart/)
- [The Pipeworks Manifest](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/The Pipeworks Manifest/)
- [From Script To Software Service](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/From Script To Software Service/)
- [What Pipeworks Does](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/What Pipeworks Does/)
- [Scripting Securely with SecureSettings](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/Scripting Securely with SecureSettings/)
- [NOHtml Sites](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/NOHtml Sites/)
Play with Pipeworks
- [Making Editing Easier With Markdown](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/Making Editing Easier With Markdown/)
- [Making Tables with Out-HTML](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/Making Tables with Out-HTML/)
- [Working with Write-Link](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/Working with Write-Link/)
Connecting the Clouds
- [Get-Paid with Stripe](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/Get-Paid with Stripe/)
- [Getting GitIt](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/Getting GitIt/)
- [Get-Web Content From Anywhere](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/Get-Web Content From Anywhere/)
- [Pick up the Phone with Pipeworks](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/Pick up the Phone with Pipeworks/)
- [Implicit Texting with Twilio](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/Implicit Texting with Twilio/)
- [The Wonders of Wolfram Alpha](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/The Wonders of Wolfram Alpha/)
- [Using Azure Table Storage in Pipeworks](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/Using Azure Table Storage in Pipeworks/)
- [Simplified SQL](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/Simplified SQL/)
- [Building with Blob Storage](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/Building with Blob Storage/)
- [Publishing Pipeworks to Azure](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/Publishing Pipeworks to Azure/)
- [Looking Up Locations With Resolve-Location](http://PowerShellPipeworks.com/Looking Up Locations With Resolve-Location/)