TDI2D is a simple .NET 2D game engine. It's basing on .NET SFML binding.
I'm creating it for fun, just because I want to write my own, simple 2D game.
Main features I want TDI2D to include:
- simple colisions detection
- input handling
- multiplayer API
(list can be changed)
Steps to use TDI2D in your project:
- Compile TDI2D project in "Release" mode
- Create new .NET Framework project
- In your new project add reference to dll compiled in first step
- In your new project add references to all dlls from
- Copy all dlls from
lib\extlibsto your project destination folder
- Now you should be able to use TDI2D in your project