This package contains Julia versions of the mcmc models contained in the R package "rethinking" associated with the book Statistical Rethinking by Richard McElreath. It is part of the StatisticalRethinkingJulia Github organization of packages.
This package implements the models using TuringLang/Turing.jl.
- Set upper bounds in [compat] section of Project.toml
- Activated CompatHelper (see CompatHelpper.jl)
- No longer uses Literate.jl. This version simply contains the models.
- Some of the models are pretty slow.
- Based on capturing the documentation by Literate.
- Literate.jl used to generate notebook versions
Richard Torkar has taken the lead in developing the Turing versions of the models in chapter 8 and subsequent chapters.
The TuringLang team and #turing contributors on Slack have been extremely helpful! The Turing examples by Cameron Pfiffer have been a great help and followed closely in several example scripts.
Questions and issues
Question and contributions are very welcome, as are feature requests and suggestions. Please open an issue if you encounter any problems or have a question.