A simple single-file server with a GUI. It listens on port 10700.
(i.e. why not just use woof)
- Displays the download progress of connected clients.
- Displays a QRCode
- Bundles multiple files/directories into Zip archives.
- Individual files/archives may be removed at runtime.
- Files/archives may be added at runtime.
- Single instance
- Alternative interfaces (CLI, GTK?)
- Daemon mode (systemd)? We already listen for new files on dbus.
- QT Thread safety. Unfortunately, PyQT doesn't work with python threads (well, it works but is very buggy).
- Download from the web?
- Drag and drop data?
Optional (to autodetect icon theme)
This project is under the GPLv3.