Skills-Lab | VR Nursing Simulator
A VR training simulation for students with a major in nursing.
The students will practice working with a complicated VANAS shelf where they can get the right dose of medicine for the patient.
The main objective is to treat the patient the right way. This VR project will be used in a HTC Vive headset.
- Cinema4D and Blender
- Trello for Scrum (https://trello.com/skillslab2)
- Github with command line
- HTC Vive
Most important objectives
- Choose between different scenarios.(adult man, elder man, young adult or pregnant woman)
- Retrieve the correct medicine from the VANAS shelf.
- Check if the player has the right patient.
- Give the correct medicine to the patient.
- Choose the correct size of needle and syringe.
(syringe: 1.5ml, 2.5ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 50ml)
- Inject the medicine in the correct body location.
- Use the correct method of injection. (SC, IV or IM)
- Proper use and disposal of needles and syringes.
- Get more information about the medicine by going to a website that acts like a database for medicines.
Gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVm8dRNzHU8
By Stefan Bauwens & Cindy Ho