ScalaSidekick Plugin for Jedit
The goal of this plugin is to make Scala programmers more efficient.
Look at the downloads page to see latest release version download
- Alpha, works with an SBT project, so far only used in single project environment
Implemented so far:
- Reformat scala file using Scalariform and defaults
- Organize Imports
- Code completion
- Get Type info
- Find definition
- Error highlighting at file and project level
- Exact navigation (Enter name on class,object or trait). Should be improved to look more like the plugin OpenIt.
- Scala REPL
- Using a customized Ensime Server as backend, a lot of stuff can be reused. If it is a success a lot of the planned features will be included in this implementation
- Currently Im have stopped my feature implementation and trying to stabilize the current features.
Known problems (Should be moved to issues)
- Problems with autocompletion of imports...
- Index should be optimized
- Scaladoc for definition on line
- Insert new Scaladoc comment line
- More refactoring using Scala Refactoring framework
- Inline local
- Extract Local
- Extract method
Nice to have (wont happen anytime soon)
- User controlled settings for reformat
- Integrate and optimize my SIndex plugin
- Nice GUI configuration
- Nicer Menu
How to use it
Here is the guide, and a link to a screencast (Guide)[http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/3e66b5a0b2791879]