A customizable Telegram shop bot, developed as a project for the final exam.
- Python 3.6 (or higher)
- The packages specified in
pip install -r requirements.txt)
- An Internet connection
- A Telegram bot token (obtainable at @Botfather)
- A payment provider token (obtainable by connecting a provider with your bot)
- Optional: a sentry.io token
- Download the project files through
git clone https://github.com/Steffo99/greed.gitor this link.
- Install the project requirements with
pip install -r requirements.txt
python -OO core.pyto generate the configuration file.
- Open the config folder and edit the
config.inifile following the contained instructions.
is_templatefield is set to
python -OO database.pyto generate the database tables.
- Optional: customize the
python -OO core.pyagain to run the bot.
- Open Telegram, and send a
/startcommand to your bot to be promoted to administrator.
All the bot features are available through Telegram.
As the administrator, you can add new products, check the placed orders, create new transactions and generate .csv log files.
Users will be able to add credit to their wallet, place orders and contact you in case they require assistance.