Beta version of Stellarium
This is just a place to attach master (or nightly/weekly) builds. FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY!
Please look at changelog for get details about changes between versions 0.18.1 and latest build.
|stellarium-0.90.0.16096-win32.exe||Stellarium 0.90.0.16096 (0.18.1.2) for Windows (32-bit; Windows 7+) based on Qt 5.9.5 (Visual Studio 2015 Community) with media support.
|stellarium-0.90.0.16096-win64.exe||Stellarium 0.90.0.16096 (0.18.1.2) for Windows (64-bit; Windows 7+) based on Qt 5.9.5 (Visual Studio 2015 Community) with media support.
|Stellarium-0.90.0.16097.dmg||Stellarium 0.90.0.16097 (0.18.1.2) for Mac OS X (64-bit; Mac OS X 10.10+) based on Qt 5.6.3 (AppleClang 9.0.0) with media support and without digital signature.
|Stellarium-0.90.0.16097-x86_64.AppImage||Stellarium 0.90.0.16097 (0.18.1.2) for Linux (64-bit; eglibc 2.19) based on Qt 5.6.3 (GCC 4.8.4) with media support.
List of changes between version 0.18.1 and master (0.90.0.16096/0.18.1.2):
- Added GUI improvements for AstroCalc tool
- Added elongation support for AstroCalc/Phenomena tool
- Added support decimal degrees format for AstroCalc tool
- Added handle keypressing for list of matching objects in AstroCalc/WUT tool
- Added filters for enlisted objects in Search Tool/Lists tool
- Added filters for list of matching objects in AstroCalc/WUT tool
- Added new textures for moons
- Added column with angular distance from the Moon into AstroCalc/Phenomena tool
- Added special case for partial solar eclipses in AstroCalc/Phenomena tool
- Added centering text for headers in AstroCalc/Phenomena, AstroCalc/Ephemeris and AstroCalc/Positions tools
- Added "clear" button for search of artificial satellites in the selected group (Satellites plugin)
- Fixed sorting rules for AstroCalc/Phenomena tool
- [SUG] Fixed bibtex link
- [SUG] Fixed links for HCG data (GH: #212)
- Updated scripts
- Updated behaviour of deselectConstellations() method (LP: #1780951)
- Updated Epimetheus texture
- Updated behaviour of "clear" button for Search and AstroCalc/WUT tools