I enjoy writing code that reads well, runs quickly, and doesn't make me cringe when I look at it 6 months later.
Here are some stats about me:
👷 Check out what I've recently contributed to
- toolkit-for-ynab/toolkit-for-ynab - A general purpose YNAB enhancing browser extension for Chrome and Firefox. Have it your way! (2 weeks ago)
- StephenBrown2/dotfiles-yadm - Dotfiles, managed by yadm (3 weeks ago)
- golangci/golangci-lint - Fast linters Runner for Go (1 month ago)
- rockstor/rockstor-dev-env - Vagrant & Ansible based developer environment intended to assist with initial source build setups. (1 month ago)
- encode/httpx - A next generation HTTP client for Python.
🦋(1 month ago)
🔭 Latest releases I've contributed to
- toolkit-for-ynab/toolkit-for-ynab (v2.33.0, 1 week ago) - A general purpose YNAB enhancing browser extension for Chrome and Firefox. Have it your way!
- golangci/golangci-lint (v1.40.1, 1 month ago) - Fast linters Runner for Go
- encode/httpx (0.18.1, 1 month ago) - A next generation HTTP client for Python.
- nightscout/cgm-remote-monitor (14.2.2, 3 months ago) - nightscout web monitor
- nightscout/AndroidAPS (2.8.2, 4 months ago) -
- MongoEngine/flask-mongoengine (v1.0.0, 6 months ago) - MongoEngine flask extension with WTF model forms support
❤️ These awesome people sponsor me (thank you!)
- pawamoy (10 months ago)