Musky is a beautiful uncensored Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is a GNU social-compatible federated social network. That means not one entity controls the whole network, rather, like e-mail, volunteers and organisations operate their own independent servers, users from which can all interact with each other seamlessly.
- Material Design
- Most Mastodon APIs implemented
- Multi-Account support
- Dark, light and black themes with the possibility to auto-switch based on the time of day
- Drafts - compose toots and save them for later
- Choose between different emoji styles
- Optimized for all screen sizes
- Completely open-source - no non-free dependencies like Google services
If you have any bug reports, feature requests or questions please open an issue or send us a toot at StephenVivash@gab.com!