An Xcode Source Editor extension that wraps your comments
Want to edit your comments? Comment Wrapper can re-wrap edited comments
- Maintains your leading comment prefix (eg.
- Maintains indenting
- Wraps at line lengths of 40, 60 or 80
- Re-wraps edited comments
- Wrapping documentation? Won't wrap your code examples
- Run the application (you can quit it after this)
- Open System Preferences
- Open the Extensions pane
- Find CommentWrapper and enable Xcode Source Editor extension
- Highlight some code in Xcode and choose an action under Editor -> Comment Wrapper
Comment Wrapper is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.