Python Security Center Module
This module is designed to attempt to make interfacing with Security Center's API easier to use and more manageable. A lot of effort has been put into making queries into the API as painless and manageable as possible.
- Added support for SecurityCenter 5. This is called via the base API and is the SecurityCenter5 class.
- Reworked the setup.py file to handle converting the readme to restructured text for use with pypi. further if the readme file doesn't exist, just throw a warning and move on.
- Pulled in the 75~ commits from David with the ORM code.
- Reworked the code to use the orm/base standpoint instead of v1/v2
- Initial rev with David's merged ORM code.
- All ORM code is to be considered Alpha for now.
- Added stubs in the API base for SecurityCenter 5 when released.
- Changed the module structure to support the ORM model from David
- Fixed the Asset update to support SC4.8's switch to tagging and groups
- Changed Rev to 1.x as the code has been sufficiently stable.
- Added proper error handling for login [davidism]
- Handling of Datetime objects now works as expected [davidism]
- Removed un-needed poster requirement [davidism]
- Improved scan_list time handling [davidism]
- Added support for Two-way SSL Certificates [davidism]
- Added proper support for individual scan results in the query function. [davidism]
- Added this README to the package (for pypi)
- Added pagination support to plugins function. [davidism]
- Added Python 2.4 Support
- Added "patched" source to conform to SC 4.6
- Added debug logging support.
- Updated to support Python 2.6, 2.7, and 3.x
- Completed documentation of module.
- Added Dashboard and Report Importing
- Added Scan Download Capability
- Fixed roles return
- Adjusted login process
- Added Credential functions
- Code Cleanup
- Fleshed out all functions to match SC 4.2 API docs.
How to Install
To install pySecurityCenter, you can use either pip or easy_install to install from the cheeseshop:
pip install pysecuritycenter
If you would rather install manually, feel free to download the latest version directly from the cheeseshop: