Sendy ListCleaner Mod v0.4.2
For Sendy version 2.0.4 & 2.0.8 & 22.214.171.124
DO NOT USE ON OTHER SENDY VERSIONS!!*
- Make a back-up of your Sendy DB!
- Run db_modification.sql on your Sendy Mysql db
- Upload all files to your Sendy installation (overwriting existing files)
TODO / TO Check
- When moving subs from one list to other is autoresponder triggered for those people? If not make it so
- More testing needed! (need some time to do proper testing on some actions)
- Login to Sendy
- Select a brand
- Go to 'View All lists'
- Click 'List Cleaner' button (next to 'add a new list')
RECOMMENDED USAGE SCENARIO
- Install mod and let it run for few months
- Create a new list in your brand 'reactivation'
- Move 'unactive' subs based on your settings to new 'unactive' list
- Run a campaign on this list with a few emails to see if you can get them to click / open something.
- Those who do move them back to e.g. a 'reactivated' list
- Optional delete the rest from the 'unactive' list to keep db clean and mean
by Steven van der Peijl - Flechamobile.com
**** CHANGE LOG *****
Typo fix in a SQL query
Mod is now v126.96.36.199 compatible
Small fix in manual SQL table creation
Mod is now v2.0.8 compatible