Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- added: Map const type
- added: Array const type
- new structured documentation at stevertus.com/mcscript/documentation
- refactored the code
- fixed: extend bugs. I am very sorry that this took so long :(
- fixed: forEach operation
Install the new version with
npm i -g mcscript@latest
or use the online editor: https://stevertus.com/mcscript/code
This is the first full release version of Minecraft Script! The language has all the necessary features now. I am open for new suggestions nevertheless.
- added: a brand new error handling system. If you find some nonsense errors please report an issue and I will fix it.
- added: the function and run function feature. Read more about its capabilities here.
- added: a few more debugging options with the debug keyword. Read more here.
- added: a -fullErr flag for compile and watch to see full Errors and files references
- changed: if an execute command is generated after an execute command they will be combined now.
- changed: if an error accures in a file you will be notified and the other files generate nevertheless.
- fixed: an load.mcfunction issue that it generates random stuff sometimes
- fixed: modal calls inside modals should work again (thaks to coolsa)
- fixed: the watch mode crashes no longer if an error accures
- fixed: if a #file tag was added after commands the compiler used to create a file with the name of the first command
- added: multiline comments
- added: global variables and
.gl.mcscriptfiles | Take a look at the documentation.
- added: save the command response in a variable
var test = run: command
- added: a replace function on constant values and modals.
- added: override keyword to change old modals
- fixed: the common asat issue, should run now
- fixed: while declaring the same variable twice, nothing generates
- changed: the watch feature. Now it generates all files on change, not only the changed
- changed the overall variable handling (but outputs are the same)
- added: Minecraft Cam datapack modals
- added: Core Modal documentation
- changed: the load.mcscript will automaticly generate the mcscript/load file and execute it
- changed: the corresponding file generator for load.mcscript
- changed: . are now allowed in variable names
- changed: the mcscript folder will be automaticly deleted! save important files!!
- fixed: the forWeb.js file
- changed: fixed asat to "at @s"
- changed: raycasting is more accurate
- changed raycast performance
- added a not block operator for Raycasting
- added raycast entity option
- added raycast target option
- fixed: forEach function was written uppercase, which is not allowed by Minecraft
- fixed: raycast score didn´t reset and messed up
- added: now cases can accept a direct value instead of "== [value]"
- added a changelog
- added table of contents for documentation
- modified documentation
- added asat([selector]) wrapper
- added var++ and var--
- added new modal play()
- changed: while executes only if the statement at entry is true now
- added do-while loop
- added forEach loop
- added a raycast feature
- added boolean variables (tags) and if check
- changed: selector behaviour with variables
- added a custom scripts folder for all files
- added a switch functionality