Countdown in C
This project is a small countdown-timer to New Year, coded in C using the ncurses library.
- automatically selects the next year transition, based on the system time
- countdown in the format DDD HH:MM:SS
- format changes as the time ticks away, eg. HH:MM:SS to MM:SS to SS to S
- runs in the terminal
- timer in ASCII-art
- coded in C
- uses the ncurses library
- makefile included
How to use?
- compile the code, using the make file, or enter the compile command manually:
gcc -o countdown countdown.c -lncurses -std=c99
- run the compiled executable:
See the LICENSE file for license rights and limitations (MIT).