PG800C Synthesizer Programmer
Clone the PG-800 programmer for Roland JX-10, MKS-70 and JX-8P. Or get creative, here are some ideas for this library
PG-800C::buzz & possibilities
- Ever wanted to tweak sounds on your Super JX-10, MKS-70 or JX-8P synth with real knobs but can’t afford the humongous price tag on PG-800?
- Control your analog monster synth from your modular gear with CV?
- Storing presets on SD cards (somewhat limited use as we can only store setting from PG-800 panel)
- Create USB host with ATmega32U4 board so you can use modern midi controllers without proper midi connector to alter sounds on PG800 port.
- How about using a ESP8266 Series MCU to create a Wi-Fi receiver to alter sound parameters on JX/MKS over your Wi-Fi network?
PG-800C::buzz for PG-800 owners
- Merge CV inputs with PG-800 parameters sent to synth
- Convert PG800 out data to MIDI to work as standard MIDI controller
- Control multiple or selected JX/MKS from one PG-800 without the need for reconnecting wires?
Visit project page at http://snw.lonningdal.no/pg800c.php