This software is licensed under GPLv3. All original artwork is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike ( cc by-sa 4.0 ).
Setup a working environment
There are some git commit hooks that can be setup after you initially clone this repository by running:
You will need to install the following software:
- Apache fop
- Mac Developer tools Xcode
- (Paid) Mac Developer account ( to sign the software )
- custom build of cmake - https://github.com/iPenguin/cmake
- gcc and/or clang
For ease of use there are some scripts in the bin folder that can help with the development process.
- build - compile the software based on the selected options, ( -h for a list of options )
- tests - run the unit tests and report the results in an easy to read format ( first you must build them ).
- profile - compile and run the software with profiling turned on.