- Fixed NOST running under user accounts with spaces in their name
- Fixed detection of .QLZ (i.e. uppercase) files.
- Removed the automated install of the USB Driver since it managed to crash
the installer when it was already installed. You can get the combined driver installer manually from here:
- Recompiled exdupe as a 32-bit executable to ensure functionality on 32-bit OS
- Added an installer for NOST that takes care of downloading and installing the dependencies
- Added a language file for simplified chinese, thanks to @HikariCalyx
- Add support for flashing .zip packaged firmwares (taking bets on how long it takes until someone flashes a TWRP zip)
- Remove the "Check System AP Status" option, it only broke the flashing
- Try to fix an OST issue where it would crash on locale issues. It now defaults to english
- The tool will refuse to flash phones that aren't unlocked critical and display an error message
- Won't show message box popups while extracting custom firmware anymore, instead OST errors are shown
- Removed the "Edit Phone Information" button since it wasn't working anyways
- Added a way to override the texts in the UI
- Fixed the flashing options not displaying sometimes
- Added the ability to flash repacked firmware images.
- Moved the logs folder to a sane place.
Since this is a modified version of OST LA, it doesn't include the same installer as the original one.
Please make sure you have the Nokia Phone drivers and the .NET Framework 3.5 installed to use