This is a public issue-tracking repository for bugs and confirmed features on the Stratus Network
Have a feature request? Post it on our Development Subforum!
If you find a potential exploit or vulnerability, DO NOT REPORT IT HERE:
- Privately contact Stratus Network administrators about the issue.
- Do not publicly disclose the issue under any circumstances.
- Follow the formatting guide, and include steps to reproduce your issue
- Search the issue tracker to ensure that your issue is not a duplicate
- Be clear and concise in your description
- Use a vanilla environment, making sure to remove any browser extensions or client-side mods
- Bump issues to receive a response (all issues are acknowledged)
- Argue unproductively in an issue's comments
- Re-create an issue you feel unjustly closed
- Add comments such as
👍, +1 or "I like this idea"
- Submit issues that are general suggestions, as opposed to specific, technical bugs or confirmed features
- Create disrespectful or inflammatory comments
It is recommended that issues are formatted using the following template for maximum clarity and readability:
Provide a brief summary of the issue. Your title should allow users browsing the tracker to grasp the gist of your issue at a glance.
Avatars not displaying correctly in friends list
Try to separate your description into three different sections, if possible:
This section should provide a detailed explanation of the issue.
Steps to reproduce
If applicable, this section should provide a detailed list of steps needed to reproduce the issue.
Information that doesn't necessarily fit into any other sections. Common examples are attachments, images, or disclaimers.