Here's what you need in order to attend this workshop:
- Clone this repository somewhere nice
- Create a Kaggle account, join the Titanic competition competition, download its data files to the data folder
- Make sure you have an Azure account with enough credits (~20 EUR should be fine).
- Install either Miniconda or Anaconda. The Python 3.7 version
- Run the following commands inside this directory from the Conda prompt
conda env create -f env.yml -n automl_on_titanic conda activate automl_on_titanic pip install --user ipykernel ipython kernel install --user --name=automl_on_titanic jupyter notebook
- If everything runs fine and at the end you can open the
auto-ml-and-kaggle.ipynbnotebook then congrats, you've conquered this challenge 🥳
- If something fails, let @vladiliescu or @dotnet18 know about it and they'll help you out
See you at the workshop!